Over 50 Years of Expertise
- Rubicon Realty provides seller, buyer, landlord and tenant representation.
- We work with both national and local clients, including big-box retailers, grocery stores, hotels, restaurants, banks, franchises, and small business owners looking to make their mark in Texas.
- We are well-versed at structuring triple net, ground, gross/modified gross, and percentage lease deals as well as improved and unimproved property sales transactions.
- Our agents are active members of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and participate in ICSC, Austin Retail Live, CCIM and other networking events to bring the latest industry updates to our clients.
- We utilize all major marketing platforms such as Loopnet, Costar, CityFeet, Showcase, Komreal, and more.
Thad joined Rubicon in 2018 as a project leasing and tenant representation specialist.
Prior to joining Rubicon, Thad worked as a property manager for office buildings. His extensive knowledge and experience of building operations enables him to find the best leasing solutions for his clients. Thad earned his B.S. in Biology from the University of Houston. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, CCIM, and Corral Club Committee of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
Greg joined Rubicon in 2019. He specializes in retail project leasing and tenant representation.
Prior to joining Rubicon, Greg was an intern at Houston-based Fox & Graham Real Estate where he assisted and supported the retail leasing team. Greg holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Finance from the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers.
Tan joined Rubicon Realty in 2019. He specializes in tenant representation and retail project leasing. Prior to joining Rubicon, Tan spent seven years in the restaurant industry managing Lawry’s, Prime Rib, Tiny’s No.5, and an apprenticeship with 3 stars Michelin chef Michel Roux in Danang, Vietnam. This equipped him with an in-depth understanding of the way restaurant operators use retail space and lead to his leasing expertise.
Tan earned his bachelor’s degree in commerce from Vietnam. His bilingual ability helps navigate his Vietnamese clients through the leasing process with ease.
Tan loves taking care of his pet fish and playing guitar.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Retail3603-3631 Red Bluff Road,...
- Land3609 Red Bluff Road,...5.10 acres Divisible
- Retail222 & 232 Hwy 6, Sugar Land,...7,000 sqft Divisible
- Suites8182 W. Grand Pkwy S,...150 sqft | 5 Single or 2 Double Units
- Retail18430 Morton Rd, Houston, TX...20,630 sqft Divisible
- Office3281 Rocky Creek Drive,...3,248 sqft
- Retail9402 State Highway 6,...5 sqft Divisible
- Retail7022 State Highway 6 Missouri...6,380 sqft
- RetailHwys 6 & 90, Sugar Land, TX...10,081 sqft
- LandIntersection of Routes 1774 &...3.20 acres