Over 50 Years of Expertise
- Rubicon Realty provides seller, buyer, landlord and tenant representation.
- We work with both national and local clients, including big-box retailers, grocery stores, hotels, restaurants, banks, franchises, and small business owners looking to make their mark in Texas.
- We are well-versed at structuring triple net, ground, gross/modified gross, and percentage lease deals as well as improved and unimproved property sales transactions.
- Our agents are active members of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and participate in ICSC, Austin Retail Live, CCIM and other networking events to bring the latest industry updates to our clients.
- We utilize all major marketing platforms such as Loopnet, Costar, CityFeet, Showcase, Komreal, and more.
Thad joined Rubicon in 2018 as a project leasing and tenant representation specialist.
Prior to joining Rubicon, Thad worked as a property manager for office buildings. His extensive knowledge and experience of building operations enables him to find the best leasing solutions for his clients. Thad earned his B.S. in Biology from the University of Houston. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, CCIM, and Corral Club Committee of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
Greg joined Rubicon in 2019. He specializes in retail project leasing and tenant representation.
Prior to joining Rubicon, Greg was an intern at Houston-based Fox & Graham Real Estate where he assisted and supported the retail leasing team. Greg holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Finance from the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers.
Edward has been with Rubicon Realty Group since 2017. His primary focus is on tenant representation and project leasing.
Being a native Houstonian, Edward brings a broad understanding of the Houston market. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology from the University of Houston and is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers. In his free time, Edward enjoys being outdoors, traveling, and coaching lacrosse.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Retail18430 Morton Rd, Houston, TX 7...20,630 sqft Divisible
- Office3281 Rocky Creek Drive, Missou...3,248 sqft
- RetailHwys 6 & 90, Sugar Land, TX 77...10,081 sqft
- LandIntersection of Routes 1774 & ...3.20 acres
- Land23151 Clay Road (Corner of Pee...5.80 acres
- Office800 Bonaventure Way, Sugar Lan...5,000 sqft
- Land4223 South Main Street, Staffo...5.80 acres